1. Graduates of accounting, economics and other related majors are not limited to men and women.
2. Skillful use of relevant financial software and office software, accounting-related post internship experience is preferred;
3. Strong principle and financial analysis ability.
4. Have solid basic knowledge of accounting, familiar with the operation of UFI or other financial software;
5. Strong ability to study and work independently, work steadfastly, conscientiously and actively;
6. Good professional ethics and teamwork spirit, strong communication, understanding and analysis skills.